Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Everlasting Lover

We are put on this Earth for only a short amount of time. As our time here ticks down, day by day, year by year; everyday should be filled with love to one another. To love yourself and be wth the ones you love . When you suffer from loss and death, it forces you to think how you can make a difference in the lives of other people. It forces you to tell people you love, "I love you."

No matter what religion you come from or beliefs you have, you would know that Carla had an incomprehensable spirit living within her. She was full of only love. As her hour glass came to a stop, I realize what a difference she has made in my life. I know she would want me carry-on her everlasting love, and the difference she has made for the short time she was here. Her pride and love wll live long in me and other people she has influenced.

No comments:

Post a Comment