Thursday, August 4, 2011

9 Days to go!!

It's been a while since I've done my last post... too long! Well, I thought I should probably start blogging again since I have some important events coming up.

I have just come home after 2 months of racing on the road as my first year pro. There have been ups and downs to my races, but all of them ended with learning something.

I have enjoyed my week back in Charlotte, and today I leave again!

First stop is Chicago for a quick stage race and then headed to Allentown, PA to train on the track!

I am so excited to go to Russia, I can't stand it!! I leave the country August 13th and I will be coming back August 22nd.

This will be my first time out of the country, I'm ready to compete and I have a strong focus on what I want to accomplish while I am there.

Look for more updates on my blog to follow my progress!



No comments:

Post a Comment