Thursday, March 8, 2012

Santa Claus Barbara Camp

NOW Pro Women's Cycling has arrived in Santa Barbara!!

We are here having team training camp; it's lots of fun, drinking coffee and learning lots of cool things! I haven't seen my teammates since January and I have missed them so much, they must have missed me too because I have been gifted at least 4 apples...Thanks guys!


Devon Gorry checking out here new Specialized Tarmac!


Our awesome mechanic, Erik, building us bikes!The view from our balcony!
The front of the sorority house!
Keepin it classy!
Our swanny, Emily Baker, and riding buddy from Tulsa, OK, Joel Kantor, riding with us. Thank you Emily for everything!
Former Irish National Road Champion: Olivia Dillon and myself!
Devon Gorry giving me bunny ears and I am giving her a headlock. ( Thank you Alison Powers for reminding me what a headlock is)We LOVE our Specialized Amira bikes!!!!
We stopped by Handlebar Coffee owned by Kim Anderson (cycling legend) and Aaron Olson. I had a cappuccino it was so awesome!!!
Captain Kurt gives a thumbs up for his espresso and Gokey sips down an iced coffee!
The gang!Thank you for following! Look for more updates later on in the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment